Equip to Lead: a leadership short course
Inspiring people performance in the ‘new normal’
- September 21st 2021 – Module 1: Be the leader people need
- October 5th 2021 – Module 2: Equip others
- October 19th 2021 – Module 3: Keep adapting
- How do you maintain productivity and motivation?
- How do you promote a healthy team dynamic?
- How do you ensure creativity and spontaneity?
- How do you enable your team to be the best version of themselves?
Over the past 18 months, financial services has adopted remote working. Now, the new move to a ‘hybrid’ model – or even a full return to the office – is a major step change. Technology may be in place; desks may be metres apart, but do leaders have the right skills to lead a workforce and working world radically reshaped by events? The ability to empower, inspire and motivate high levels of human performance in this next new normal are only now being formally recognised. And there is very little time to get it right.
The Sionic Solution: Equip to Lead
As recognised leader in the field of human performance optimisation specialising in financial services, Sionic has used their experience to develop a leadership programme designed specifically for those charged with managing hybrid teams and a blended back to the office model.
Each half-day module is delivered online, and has been carefully structured to address the challenges of the new working environment by enabling you as a leader to:
- Be the in-person and virtual leader people need
- Equip others to lead themselves and to sustain performance
- Maximise the latest tools and frameworks to get the best from at-home and in-person working
- Learn how to navigate complexity and innovate to create new ways of working
Meet the experts
Deborah Challinor – Sionic Partner and programme lead
I work with major banks and financial firms worldwide to manage change, and to unlock the talent that will shape the future, through a highly pragmatic approach to coaching, leadership and expert talent programmes.
Paul Butler – Sionic Partner
Building on 25 years working within banking, I help organisations and individuals to be more effective, manage risk better and have a positive impact on their clients and society, through culture, career and behavioural development.
Samantha Kiani – Sionic leadership expert
I draw on over two decades’ experience working in risk and technology in financial services combined with expertise in organisational transformational coaching and conscious leadership development. I help firms learn, grow, perform and implement sustainable change.